Queen of Angels Parish is now using GiveCentral.org to accept online payment and donations. GiveCentral was created for the Archdiocese of Chicago based on the needs of parishes and schools to process electronic payments. Queen of Angels is using GiveCentral for Sunday giving, fundraising, and other events, including this year's Easter collection.
With GiveCentral you can:
- Make donations/payments via credit card or electronic check to multiple locations from a single account
- Store payment information securely for future donations/payments
- Schedule one-time and/or recurring donations/payments
- View donation/payment history
- Receive update messages from Queen of Angels through alerts and emails
Click the “Donate Now” button below or in the left sidebar to sign up and begin giving through GiveCentral today!
|What happened to ParishPay? For several years, electronic giving has been available at Queen of Angels through the ParishPay service. Because GiveCentral is customized for the Archdiocese of Chicago, and more customizable for our parish's many needs, we are now offering these services through GiveCentral.
However, the option to donate through ParishPay is still there... for now. Parishioners not already using ParishPay are encouraged to sign up for GiveCentral, as we may end our use of ParishPay sometime in the future, if GiveCentral can meet our needs as hoped. Thank you for your cooperation.