CHILDREN’S RESALE SHOP ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22
Do you have tons of new or gently used clothes and toys cluttering your home? Now is the time to clean out your closets! Donations of new or gently used children’s items (for ages 0-10) will be accepted the week of October 17. Accepted children’s items in excellent condition include:
- Clothing (newborn sizes through size 10)
- Shoes & accessories (rubber-banded sets together)
- Toys, games and puzzles (small pieces in a sealed bag)
- Indoor and outdoor play equipment and ride-ons
- Nursery or baby items, furniture and equipment
- Safety and sporting equipment
- Linens and children’s décor items
- Children’s books, DVDs, CDs and parenting books
A full list of accepted and not accepted items is available here.
Items will be resold at the Queen of Angels Children’s Resale Shop from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 22, in the Lower Church.
- Doors will be open from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. with an entrance fee of $1.
- The “Power Hour” from 12 noon to 1 p.m. has free admission and all prices reduced by 50%.
Volunteers are needed! Please consider helping out on one of the collection days or at the event. View available shifts here.