Self-nominations are being sought for candidates for our School Board, which advises the Pastor and the Principal on policies and budgets as well as acting as a promotional team for our parish school. All Board nominees must:
- be at least 21 years of age;
- be registered Catholics of Queen of Angels Parish or non-parishioner parents of students enrolled at Queen of Angels School;
- not be regular full-time salaried employees of the parish or school or members of their immediate family (parent, spouse, child, sibling or in-law);
- not be in the same household as other Board members;
- attend at least one regular Board meeting prior to the election.
All open positions on the School Board will be for a three-year term. The next School Board Meeting is at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 28 at the Parish Center.
Eligible nominees who are interested in the School Board may indicate their interest by completing a Self-Nomination Form and returning it to the school office by Thursday, May 1. Forms and detailed eligibility information are available in the back of church the weekend of April 12-13 or can be downloaded and printed here.
Eligible voters in the election include all adult registered parishioners and all parents of current students at Queen of Angels School. Ballots will be available in the back of church on the weekend of May 10 and 11.