Mark your calendar to join us on
Friday, September 19 and
Saturday, September 20 for
a Fall family festival celebrating
our parish and school community
in our parking lot at Western (2400 W) and Sunnyside (4500 N)
Friday, September 19 5pm-10pm
Saturday, September 20 12noon-10pm
QUICK LINKS (click here for expanded info)
- Purchase sponsorships, tickets and gear (scroll down to the "Ticket Events" section at the bottom of the event list) via GiveCentral.org
- Volunteer your time via SignUpGenius.com
- Download entry form for the 200 Square Pool
- Download entry form for the Cook-off
- Visit the Harvest Jam 2014 subsite for the live entertainment schedule and more
- Join the Facebook group for all the latest news
SAVE THE DATES! HARVEST JAM IS SEPTEMBER 19-20
Our community fall festival, Harvest Jam, will be September 19 and 20 in the parking lot. Highlights of the event include great live music, delicious food, family games, attractions and the annual chili, BBQ and pie baking contests.
You can help by buying a $20 square on the Harvest Jam 200, a new raffle this year. Squares can be purchased after Sunday Masses and by order form. Only 200 squares will be sold and the Grand Prize will be $500 plus five additional $100 winners!
- Mail the order form along with a check made payable to Queen of Angels, Attention: Harvest Jam, 4520 N. Western Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625, or return it, along with your cash payment or check made payable to Queen of Angels, to the school office, parish center or collection basket at weekend Masses, Attention: Harvest Jam by Friday, September 12.
- Once your entry is received, your name will be placed on a randomly selected square(s), and you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. Winners need not be present to win. The drawing will be at 8pm on Saturday, September 20, 2014.
Individuals, parishioners and families may help underwrite the costs of the event with a family sponsorship. Opportunities are payable online via GiveCentral.org (scroll to the bottom of the event list for "Ticket Events") and include:
- $350 "Rockstar" Sponsor.
- $150 "Roadie" Sponsor.
Parishioners with connections to local businesses can also help by becoming a business sponsor. Your sponsorship of this event will help support our wonderful parish community while having a space for us to recognize your business and generosity. Opportunities include:
- $1,000 Sponsor receives company logo on large event banners, a full page recognition space in the event booklet and 10 entry tickets to event.
- $500 Sponsor receives company logo on large event banners, half page space in the event booklet and five entry tickets to event.
- $200 Sponsor receives preferred placement of full page space (5” x 8”) in the event booklet
- $125 Sponsor receives full page space in the event booklet (5” x 8”)
- $75 Sponsor receives half page space in the event booklet (5” x 4”)
- $50 Sponsor receives quarter page space in the event booklet (4” x 2.5”)