You are cordially invited to
Enjoy a complimentary wine and beer tasting of local microbrews and international vintages and a gourmet dinner of several courses.
Bid on impossible-to-get-anywhere-else lots at the live auction. We provide the paddle. You provide the determination to win.
Come to the silent auction table. Get in on the drawing for a dream trip to Tuscany. And of course, there will be dancing ‘til midnight.
A full evening of entertainment is yours for $100 per person. Join the fun February 20 from 6 p.m. to midnight in the Guild Hall Gym. Know you are supporting the largest fundraiser of the year that benefits the parish and school.
from our Pastor, Fr. Jim Kaczorowski
For more information,
view the Winter Toast website
- Invitation to Winter Toast
- Donation Letter
- Donation Form
- Wine Donation Request
- Men's Club Beer Donation Form
- Program Book Sponsorship Info
- Premium Sponsorship Packages
- Volunteer Form
- Raffle Ticket Order Form
Wine Donations Needed!
The Winter Toast Committee is looking for donations of your favorite bottle of wine for the “instant wine cellar” auction item at the February 20 wine auction. The goal is to have 100 bottles of wine for the auction item. Parishioners are asked to donate one (or more) bottles of wine. All types of wine are welcome and donations can be dropped off at the school office. If you have questions, please contact Eileen Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org or KJ Bradley at email@example.com. Thank you for your support.
Download the Wine Donation Request
Win the Trip of a Lifetime: Fall into Tuscany!
The Queen of Angels Winter Toast Committee is excited to announce our 2010 Winter Toast Raffle: A ONCE-IN–A-LIFETIME TRIP FOR SIX TO TUSCANY! Tuscany is known for its beautiful Italian countryside, fabulous food, wine and charming people. Take a chance on a trip that will include:
- Round trip airfare for 6, accommodations in an Italian Villa, and unique tours
- The trip will take place in the Fall of 2010
- Tickets are only $50 each, or 12 for $500 (you get two free!)
- Buy early – only 500 tickets will be sold!
Winners need not be present at Winter Toast. Tickets may be purchased after all Masses this weekend, in the school office, CCD office or at the Parish Center. Call 773-539-7510.
Download the Raffle Ticket Order Form
Volunteer for Winter Toast
Make the biggest fundraiser of the year even better by volunteering. Fulfill your service hours or work from the kindness of your heart to help.
- Solicitors are needed to gather items for auction.
- Errand runners will be used a lot the day before and/or of Winter Toast.
- Set up requires moving things, carrying things, hanging things, etc.
- Friendly people are needed as Greeters.
- Ticket sales are in the back of church and at the event controlling the roll of drink tickets at the event.
- Check-out includes checking out bidders who buy auction items. The position includes on-the-job training.
- Cleanup takes place during or after the event.
- Auction spotters, recorders and runners. Help the auctioneer identify and record bidders during the auction.
- General help. There is a lot to be done between now and February 20. Offer some of your valuable time and we’ll figure a way to use it.
Download the Volunteer Form
— The Winter Toast Committee